****gebob Tiktok page for sale
Established Tiktok account for sale with 10000 followers
I post everything, from memes to random stuff. The account shot up 10 000 followers in a week with a video over 2,000,000 views. The account has a total of 650 000+ likes and a gender ratio of 45% (Female) and 55% (Male). Top territories are United States with 56% and the rest of the world with 44%. Engagement rate is at 30%+.
- Posts: 220