*******atattoo Instagram account for sale

Established Instagram account for sale with 366167 followers

social image

*******atattoo

Ownership Verified
Followers Price Listed Categories
366,167 4,500.00 24 days ago Gaming & Entertainment
Description
I'm selling popular instagram account in tattoo niche which has over 366.000 followers. The account was created about 2 years ago. The majority of my followers are women, which is 67% and the rest are men 33%. Brazil, USA, Mexico, Argentina and Italy are the top countries from which the majority of my following is from. The reason for selling is simple. I don't have enough time for managing the account.
Statistics
  • Posts: 1,039
  • Avg Likes: 6,454 per post
  • Avg Comments: 20 per post
  • Engagement: 2 %
Seller
lordsh053

Member Since August 26, 2017
Last Active 6 days ago

Contact Seller
login required
Offers

$8000.00 best offer so far

Offer history:

hay3869 offered $8,000.00

haahzakho offered $7,000.00

Mikey123 offered $4,500.00

Aryan_x3 offered $4,000.00